Wednesday, December 8, 2010

year end post ? *still coming*

sup guys and girl ??
another year end is coming soon .
and we will step into another year
but what have we archive this year ?
did we get another step higher ?
hmmm for me i think i did my best to be different from last time.
i think this year i change alot more than the last few years.
although im still single and available. but im still enjoying my single life, although sometime i feel lonely but i still got my friends , so no worries of this :)
mixing with friends that are so different.
although friends come and leave but im just happy that people do passby my life and giving me a lesson to learn in it.
the lesson that i learn was to be generous to everyone.
sharing is caring thats my point of living right now :)
next year would be a little hard for me.
because i really don't what i should do , either study or continue work ??
i would really want to study . but in another side of my mind ;
I NEED MONEY
hahaha. another better better way is i got a event full time .
how i wish someone will employe me
but this is what next year will think of .
but for now , CHRISTMAS is coming soon
and whats the plan ?? i don't know . hahahhaa
will stay tune for that .
last question for my blog today :)
will we still stay in our comfort zone or we step outside the comfort zone and test ourselve ??

No comments:

Post a Comment