Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Left over post n pic's...

Tis should be monday post...bcuz too tired...sry for the late update...
Monday as usual went to college for class...but 2day i nid to wear FORMAL
OMG...i nv even wear formal b4...but everything would hav the 1st time....so did wear...

so...take a look how formal m i....


lol


sry for the pic is not clear


lol..so salesman rite?

so tat was my FORMAL DAY...


tis is another pics i took yesterday...just something funny...lol....

oh yeah...someone called me to blog how m i recently....


Recently im quite stress...not doin good in study...moody in the class...

ahhhh...duno wat to say...but for sure one thing....

2day is the time whr im goin bac to the world tat i came from...

n try to leave everything freaking memories tat had b4...

If one day you walk in my heart, I am sure that you will cry of it,

because I put all our memories in my heart.

I am sure that I will cry if one day I really walk in your heart,

cause I can't ever find my traces, my imprint and my vestige.

1 comment:

Rethnaraj Rambabu said...

Hi guys...join with us in " Free Backlinks For Your Website" movement..to increase number of backlinks to your website!!!

Post a Comment