Monday, May 11, 2009

Wicked Birthday...

Wooohhhoo...2day is my birthday...yesterday might nitez gone to quattro to celebrate my birthday

1st of all...thx those who show up on tat day....here is the list of name who show up yesterday nitez

Grace(same birthday wif me) Appjle , kentzai , junzai , ngapzai , sei gai , ah jo , edwin , chocolate , alan ,

foo ,richi , kok weng and some of grace's frenz...i forgot their name my apologize>.<
BUT A VERY BIG THX TO UR FOR COMIN ALRIGHT^^


2nd i would like to say i very big sry to grace...tat my whole gang cam late...cause the reservation closed cannt take the big table...very sry about it...my bad.... alright i also dun wana tok alot...let the pica show eu how happy v r inside^^


tis was the opening


ah jo



group photo b4 they get drunk


black shirt was ngapzai sis..she was pretty



they force me to drink


my bro helpin me taking alcohol


the gal same birthday wif me^^

tis is wat in the club...wat about after the club....let see

she was drunk

tis guy...nothing to say...

okie...after tat....thx to ngapzai...i duno how he drive...until the tire got burst....

n i hav to change it for him....


so tats my unforgetable birthday....

i miss the time v text each other...

the day tat v chat all the time...

n i dun hav it now....

miss eu always....

1 comment:

Micky said...

hey!!happy late birthday...haha
u same birthday with my mom also ler...^^

Post a Comment